Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vose Finds For You

I am a busy stay at home mom with two beautiful children living in Southern NH. I am certainly no stranger to the working world, but was determined to do all that I could to be at home with my kids. It was through following trends and all things beautiful that I began selling on EBay. I quickly became a power seller of Pottery Barn bedding from crib sets to king, skirts, to duvet covers, I have carried them all, along with other Pottery Barn accessories.

Other items I've been known to carry are designer handbags, sunglasses, clothing, and watches.

Please follow me and check back often - link onto my EBay and see what I'm selling. I will be posting trend updates and everybody's "got to have it" steal of the season!
Thanks ~ Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment