Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Happy Customer of Vose Finds For You ~


I think we're all going through some rough times right now, I know we certainly are. The stress of the economy, the endless list of things to do with springtime upon us and most of all, that mother's guilt of always wishing she was spending more quality time with her family. It's nice that at that time someone gives us that pat on the back and a nice thank you note for your services. Below is an email which I received from such a customer.

Hi Lee,

I want to thank you again for going out of your way to make Lily's basket PERFECT this year!I absolutely LOVE how it came out! I am a Pottery Barn Kid fanatic so I will be definitely doing business with you very soon!!thank you again

Katie


Here at Vose Finds For You we try to go above and beyond other EBay sellers. We will do our best to customize your purchases, find discontinued items to complete your dream set and always, fast free shipping. If I do not carry it in my store ~ please email me directly and I will do my best to find it for you.
Happy Easter to all of you ~ please follow us through our blogs. Add my EBay store to your favorite sellers. Items change daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment